Saturday 12 November 2011

She was into S&M and bible studies...

Hi, hello, very new here.

First up, to any B&S fans who might have logged in by accident, sorry. I too am a huge fan, but this is less about the bible studies and more about the S&M. This will be a little portal into my online (and possibly real-time) exploration of the world of submission and domination. And before you start, yes I am aware that it's different from S&M. Permit me to explain.


I'm in my early 30s, a music fan in the alternative/indie mold and on the surface a productive member of society who maybe drinks too much, but is easy going and laid back. Beneath that exterior lies more and more layers of easy going laid-backness until you open the bedroom door. And firmly shut and lock it again. My past two serious relationships and several flings have opened a Pantera's Box of women who like to be controlled. Bruises and bites. And the occasional set of handcuffs.


This is not for me a 'lifestyle' thing. When looking for a woman, I choose the strong-willed, the formidable and generally tend to be very passive in public and romantic life. In the bedroom however, away from prying eyes that changes. Maybe it's my job in the service industry, being at the beck and call. Maybe it was being exposed to Catherine Deneuve in Belle Du Jour at a vital point in my adolescence. Or you could blame Depeche Mode.


I've been dipping my toes in recently. I've started reading a few blogs and following some naughty ladies (on Twitter, not real time. That's just wrong) and it's fascinating. I'm currently single, with no real eye on anyone and, with time a thundering on, thinking of making the most of the present.


The blog title? It's the subtly that I love. I think a little black dress with stockings underneath is sexier than any amount of latex and leather. The good girl gone bad. Smiles and sunshine on the outside and a bottom drawer full of items you'd pray your parents never see. It's that dichotomy there, the sort of girl you'd take to see your parents, while she's wearing the finest, sauciest underwear known to humanity.


I can blame my first girlfriend for this. English. 18. Fellow fresher at a large, Northern English city. Catholic public schoolgirl. But with an insatiable sexual appetite that was explored in her room in an all-girl hall ran by nuns. Her public school education threw up a variety of kinks, including some girl on girl exploration in the dorms and her background threw up an enormous amount of (shared) Catholic guilt. Spankings were a regular part of foreplay and, in the words of the Divine Comedy we both found new games to play.


I'd never raise a hand to a girl in anger. It's part of how I've been brought up. But there's something deeply primal in the arching of the back and the grunt that comes out on the delivery of a well placed slap to the bottom. There was a phase in my life when I thought I might be submissive (something I can indulge in from time to time, with the right partner) but my main thrill comes from being in charge. A willing girl, cuffs behind her back, ready to go, to take, to be taken. Seeing just exactly how many orgasms we can coax out of each other. Bruised bottoms and wrists.


I'm hoping to keep this updated as much as possible. Fantasies, true stories and tales from the frontline of exploring the dark side.


Stay bad

No comments:

Post a Comment